Please enter your feature suggestions...

change group membership using drag & drop in GUI

now you have to edit properties of RDP item to change it from one group to another. Using drag & drop in GUI seems more intuitive, not ?

108 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Michel Ulens shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Brad Brown commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also the ability to re-order groups, and re-order hosts inside a group to my liking. The old version allowed it and it is essential to my use.

• Dent commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Right-click functionality to move a connection to a group would be helpful.

• DrBartje commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This (combined with sub-groups) would greatly improve productivity when managing a large number of systems.

• Sergiu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The Option to reorder groups by drag&drop, or move it up and down by a button would be great!
        That way we can prioritize groups to fit our needs.

• Mika Lahdesmaki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree.

Having the drag and drop option and the search function would eliminate few pointless steps when you are re-arranging your connections or looking for them.

• Jonathan Thorpe commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be very useful to have.

As it currently stands, I have multiple Macs that I need to access the same hosts from. The only approach I have is to do an export and then import, however with this, I lose the groupings.

It would be nice if I could drag/drop RDP files into the appropriate group, or perhaps drag/drop entries between groups without going to settings for each one (I have around 100 RDP entries).

• Brett Bogler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Dragging and dropping would be fantastic. Would also be nice to have the search functionality back as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to select the group or create a new group when importing would also help here.

• Nick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ability to drag and drop connections to other groups. Currently its painful to go in and change the group on the connection each time. It would be very useful and easier if you could just drag and drop it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app just keeps getting better. Could we expand on the newer groups and allow for drag and drop of RDP connections into these? This way we don't have to manually do each one. Also, appreciate the Import functionality, saved me a lot of time and I can better fully commit to testing out the Beta version without having to worry about whether or not I have my RDP connections setup or not. I can just import what I need. Also - global option to disable/enable full screen on RDP.

Feedback and Knowledge Base