Please enter your feature suggestions...

Sync connections with iOS client

230 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Sören Kuklau shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

iCloud support: move accounts from login to cloud keychain, move connections and settings 2 icloud drive

• Jeremy Cath commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be great, not just for iOS but Android and Windows as well ... if I sign in once with my MSA the Desktops, Gateways, etc could all sync from client to client (including password changes...)

This will be fantastic!!!

...so i don't have to keep creating my RDP connections and credentials with every device I use. I can simply create once, use everywhere!

• Basil Ba-aziz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sync over OneDrive or Dropbox will be great idea, This will share between all devices, Mac,PCs, Androids and even IOS

Make the shortcuts from Ios possible in the App. This makes my work much faster

• Luis Navarro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With your original RDP for MAC app we were able to save the rep connections to a folder which I then saved to my DropBox folder which in turn synched on all my computers…. Easy…

I have 5 Apple computers between Home, Laptops and Offices.

It is a hassle to have one Host in one computers and not in the others.

• Ernie A Oporto commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Which could then sync with my other Mac and maybe possibly one day sync with my Windows 10 system so that it's all seamless like we're used to. It doesn't even have to sync thru iCloud. Force me to use a MSFT account to do this syncing and I will gladly jump on it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base